What is Decentralized Autonomous Organization?
Decentralized Autonomous Organization
DAO stands for decentralized Autonomous Organization. It is defined as a company or an organization that is not controlled by a single institution or managing staff. DAO refers to an organization where all the processes are automated and based on open-source programming code often viewed and used by anyone in the network.
Designed to be Automated and decentralized, DAO is an organization structure without a board of directors and management. With an aim to eliminate human error or investor manipulation, DAO is specially designed with all the rules embedded into the code thus removing the hierarchy hurdles and bureaucracy.
Recent Knowledge Base
- CBDC- A New Revolution into the FinTech!
- White Paper- The Crux of Blockchain Projects!
- NFT Marketplace Aggregators- The Epicenter of NFT Marketplaces!
- Insightful Takeaways to Keep Your Tabs on DAO
- Crypto Coin Vs Crypto Token: What is the Difference?
- A 2022 Smart Contract Audit Guide to Boost Your Code’s Security!
- How Do I Register My Token on CoinMarketCap
- Liquidity Pools- The Building Blocks of Decentralized Exchange Development
- What is Crypto Exchange?
- Terminologies You Should be Aware of Under Consensus Algorithm
Latest news, articles, and updates montly delivered to your inbox.
Integrate your ideas with our Technology Expertise to drive your project into success