What is Decentralized Autonomous Organization?
Decentralized Autonomous Organization
DAO stands for decentralized Autonomous Organization. It is defined as a company or an organization that is not controlled by a single institution or managing staff. DAO refers to an organization where all the processes are automated and based on open-source programming code often viewed and used by anyone in the network.
Designed to be Automated and decentralized, DAO is an organization structure without a board of directors and management. With an aim to eliminate human error or investor manipulation, DAO is specially designed with all the rules embedded into the code thus removing the hierarchy hurdles and bureaucracy.
Recent Knowledge Base
- What does NFT Marketplace Development Means for Digital Collectibles?
- What NFT Marketplace Development Means for Real Estates?
- What NFT Means for the Music Industry?
- What does NFT Marketplace Development Mean to the Gaming Industry?
- What NFT means for Sports Industry?
- Art NFT: What it Means for the Creative Industry?
- A Deep Dive into DeFi Lending and Borrowing
- Understanding DeFi Tokens, Defi Wallet, and Defi Exchange
- Interesting Takeaways of DeFi Staking
- Ethereum Token Standards
Latest news, articles, and updates montly delivered to your inbox.
Integrate your ideas with our Technology Expertise to drive your project into success