What is Decentralized Autonomous Organization?
Decentralized Autonomous Organization
DAO stands for decentralized Autonomous Organization. It is defined as a company or an organization that is not controlled by a single institution or managing staff. DAO refers to an organization where all the processes are automated and based on open-source programming code often viewed and used by anyone in the network.
Designed to be Automated and decentralized, DAO is an organization structure without a board of directors and management. With an aim to eliminate human error or investor manipulation, DAO is specially designed with all the rules embedded into the code thus removing the hierarchy hurdles and bureaucracy.
Recent Knowledge Base
- The Benefits of Fractional NFTs
- Demystifying Token Standards: A Beginner's Guide to Finding the Right Fit for Your Blockchain Project
- 250+ Gaming NFT Ideas to Engage the Users
- Understanding Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) in Blockchain
- Algorithms in AMM for DEX Development
- The Effects of PayPal's Stablecoin on Global Banking
- What are the benefits of Crypto Staking?
- What is Blockchain Interoperability in Transactions across Crypto Exchanges?
- Multi-Signature Crypto Wallets: The Future of Organizational Decision Making
- CBDC- A New Revolution into the FinTech!
Latest news, articles, and updates montly delivered to your inbox.