Pharma Supply Chain
Assist Medicine Supply Chain at Different Stages from Manufacturer to Consumer
Implementation of Medicine Supply Chain using Ethereum addresses the issue of handling & storing critical data necessary at different stages of the medicine supply chain. It helps stakeholders to track & trace the medicines, and consumers can verify the authenticity of the medicine.
- This project showcases the journey of medicine on the blockchain.
- The Medicine Supply Chain is the sequence of activities and processes of transferring medicines from the manufacturer to the consumer.
Problems in Existing System
- In the present system, the manufacturers are facing difficulties with respect to keeping a track of medicines, and thus the possibility of introducing counterfeit drugs increases.
- It is a high risk for the consumer to consume illegitimate drugs. Stakeholders are not able to maintain the transparency and security of the data throughout the supply chain.
Solution: What We Are Providing?
- Through Blockchain technology, RWaltz ensured the medicine details are available quickly by scanning the QRCode/ Barcode.
- The system developed by us offers traceability of the drugs, reduces losses related to counterfeiting, enhances transparency, increases the trust of the stakeholders, and saves operational costs.
Components we use
See Our Other Projects
This is the implementation of The Betting Bureau working on the Ethereum Blockchain. People can bet legally on the predictions of the increase/decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies and tokens.
Implementation of coffee supply chain using Ethereum smart contract addressing the issue of storing critical data necessary at different stages of the supply chain and making it verifiable by all stakeholders in the supply chain.
The Blockchain-based Financial Platform ensures seamless access to financial facilities like the transfer of funds and deposits.